Re: Account Management

yeah, it's like loaning money to friends or relatives. in the end, you'll
write it off as a gift to preserve the friendship or family good will.

i agree with jim that if you want good fiscal accountability, segregate
the accounts. i suspect that that their contributions are very small when
compared to your account and couldn't meet minimum brokerage account standards
alone. in that case, give em back their money and say "sorry, no can do."
they might be pissed for the short term, but i guarantee you that they'll
be long term pissed if you lose their money.

good luck

TJ