Re: S&P Fill??

  • To: snapp33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: S&P Fill??
  • From: IdontgetNkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:05:45 -0800

Dear Steve
    Having been in the business for so many years unfortunatly it has come to
this. If the broker misses the order the exchange will be on his side because
if not he will leave and if it happens on a constant basis to many brokers
then there will be a flight from the pits. Oh how i'm waiting for that day.
But it is unfair to the customer because you were "Violated". But these days
when I trade the Spoos I shut the lights. I like it dark when i'm getting
screwed.

Morris