RE: Trying to optimise beacktesting but TS doesnt have feature

I understand the problem.......there's got to be a way around this !!!

Would it be appropriate to generate your own data series using the combined
price-relatives of the symbols you want to optimize together.......

if OEX is up 1.2% and SOX up 1.0%, then the combined move would be 1.1%....

Think about it......any theoreticians out there ???