From: M. Simms
To: Barry Burgess
Cc: Omega-List
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: TSY2K SP3 & Win98 SP2

I am running SP2, but installed it AFTER upgrading to Win98 SE.
I do not run real-time, but do extensive backtesting with complex
indicators.......
rarely do I run into a problem.
Sometimes there is a memory leak that forces a reboot....but maybe once per
week max.

Hogstation is not that bad, but what is bad is the fact that Omega didn't
mention the need for 256megs of RAM !!!! At today's prices, that is $800
!!!!

BTW: I am NOT going to install SP3...despite the desperate need for several
fixes.....