Unidentified subject!

Hello Olist pulled this from the metastock list ,

Glen,  is there a web page which tells me how to sign up for the Omega
Research  ListServ?  I  would like to get more information from actual
users  about  Omega's  ProSuite 2000i. I'm surprised Omega's customers
are  unhappy  with  the ProSuite 2000i. Maybe it has bugs because it's
new. There is one big disadvantage TradeStation 2000 has vs. MetaStock
7  Pro: When you load a symbol in TradeStation 2000i, the chart starts
from  when  you load it. When you load a symbol in MS 7 Pro, the chart
loads  from  several  days  back.  It's  kind of tough to get a moving
average  (or any indicator) when you don't have a database. However if
you  have  the full package with a cable feed and are tracking all the
US  Symbols  using  RadarScreen,  all  of  the  data is stored on your
computer.  When you load a TradeStation chart, you will get a history.
The  reason  why  RadarScreen isn't discussed is probably because it's
fairly  new.  Also,  the  ProSuite 2000i is $5K and users are probably
opting for just TradeStation. Those who do have the complete suite are
probably so wealthy they don't have time to get on the ListServ, don't
know  how  to  get  on the ListServ, or might not even know it exists.
Something   you   might  find  interesting:  When  Warren  Buffet  was
interviewed, he said he didn't know how to use a computer. I find that
amazing.  Guess  he  has  other  people do that for him. I suppose you
could  get  by in the 60's and 70's not knowing how to use a computer.
But  in  today's  investment  world,  I  don't believe someone such as
Buffet could survive. People with high level computing skills, such as
us,   would   easily  surpass  him.

Daniel.

.oİş°¨¨°şİ[ MARK BROWN ]İş°¨¨°şİo.