Re: HistoryBank & SP3, and "losing the lock" with eSignal.

I haven't received this message but have had problems pasting data from 4.0
format into the global server. It shows it is downloaded successfully but
doesn't make it into the charts. I have also had times when data is plotting
real time in my 3 minute chart but nothing is showing up in the 5 minute. I
went through this on the phone with technical support and the only conclusion
we could come to was the workspace was corrupt. It seems some of these
problems ended when I deleted TS2000i in it's entirety and re-installed
service pack 3. My major problem with this software has been losing the lock
with the data provider which is eSignal. I am using an ADSL line with 233mhz,
pentium chip and 128mgs of ram. I go to data manager and it shows no data
being received yet it also shows the system is working normally. The only way
to get "the lock" back is to exit all programs, turn off ADSL, shut the
computer down, turn ADSL back on, and reboot. By the time all is up and
operating the day is shot since data has been lost and the indicators aren't
working properly. eSignal people say the problem is the ADSL providers don't
have enough demand for the product yet so they haven't invested in the
infrastructure which involves big dollars. They explained that the data
doesn't stream through evenly and this causes the problem. To you technical
sorts, does this make sense and is anyone else having similar problems or
have any solutions?