Re: I can not figure out how to do multiple exits from one signal

 When I was testing some systems in a similar way, I used the
"@CurrentContracts" function. I was using 100 share contracts so I
just multiplied the function by 100 on exiting.

Example:

NumberOpen = @CurrentContracts;
IF	Condition8		AND
	Condition10	THEN
		ExitLong (NumberOpen*100) shares at Open;

I had two conditions that, when fulfilled, would sell off 100 shares
each time until the NumberOpen fell to zero. I just used another
IF...THEN statement to check for NumberOpen to be zero, then it
would stop the system.

Good Luck,

-- Patrick