Re: Quote.com/Dynastore -> TS4.0

In a message dated 11/8/1999 4:11:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mktmaker50@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 I am considering Quote.com as a source for real-time stock and stock option
 quotes using Dynastore to connect to TS 4.0

 I would be interested to hear of any positive or negative experiences from
 anyone that has tied this combination.

 Thanks,. >>

      I have been using Dynastore for two weeks, and outside of a problem for
one hour today, everything is working fine. I think the problem today was
from Quote.com.
      I don`t trade many markets,  but I am happy with the product and Ron
Dawes was very helpful in getting me up and running!!!  Happy Trading, Mike