Software Testing Team; Beta testing

Regarding the message below:
I was (am) a professional developer, and I know how hard it is to put out
quality software. But Omega seems to be in dire need of a better Software
Testing Team than most.

Regards,

Ivan

It's apparent from this and other posts, that OR is not working with the
right set of users in their beta testing program.
In fact, I heard it was practically impossible to get INTO the program. I
have a funny feeling that it is equally hard to GET OUT of it.....meaning
there is a lot of "dead wood" in their beta test list.
They are sending out the beta's to "non-users" ?? Perhaps.