Re: TS4.24

>    I just went to the omega research website, checked downloads, but I
>didn`t
> find  any TS4 Build 24 upgrade. Can anyont tell me where they found this?
> Thanks, Mike

Dear Mike:

Go to:  http://www.omegaresearch.com/support/y2k/

That should take you to a page entitled: Year 2000 Readiness Disclosure and
Intended Solutions.

Scroll down to: TradeStation 4 Customers click here.

That should take you to a page entitled: Instructions for Downloading and
Installing your Y2K patch.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on: Click Here to Download
the Patch for TradeStation 4 (Released 10/29/99).

That should do it.

Regards,

FPI