Re: Which net broker is best?

Access and speed will always vary with a number of unpredictable vagaries --
but I've had fairly good luck with Dreyfus for Options.  Not the cheapest
for Equities, but the least expensive I've found for Options --  $1.75 per
contract with $15 minimum.

They also have private direct dial-in access which gets around Web problems
as well as live Broker access via 800 and toll numbers.   Also, Wireless
device trading with a demo on their WebSite, but I don't personally have any
experience with this service.

http://www.edreyfus.com/