RE: SP3 Beta Testers - PLEASE STAND UP !!

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, M. Simms wrote:

> If fact, can anyone on this list stand up and say they were on the beta test
> program ?

YES! I am a beta tester.

I ***bought*** the upgrade and am trying to get it to work. I *paid* Omega
to be their beta tester. They now want me to report, in great detail, all
the bugs, and to *call them* on my dime to discuss them. Then they want me
to try a few things to try to fix it - all the while on the phone. Sounds
like a beta tester to me...

It is likely the beta-tester-users far outnumber any 'official' beta
testers.

If you bought the upgrade, you are a beta tester, too...

Your friendly beta tester,

Larry