Re: e-signal problems

e-signal has been flakey up until about 9 this morning at which time it
went down completely.  I can't get through on their 800 number.  Their
website is rejecting connections, and datamanager can't connect.

I did get through to their tech support chat application this morning.  It
was flakey but the person said they were having server problems.  Now when
I try to browse to www.dbc.com, I get MSN's search facility.  It looks like
dbc's DNS registration is screwed up as well.

Has anyone had any reports of shootings/bombings at dbc headquarters?  As
far as I can tell from here now, dbc no longer exists.