Do you use a nVida TNT2 with TS4 or TS2000i?

I have a Voodoo 3 and I'm sick and tired of the trend line bug.  I'm
thinking of a TNT2 or GeForce or Matrox G400 based video card.  I'd
appreciate hearing from you if you use TS4 or TS2000i with any of the
three video cards I just mentioned and you DO NOT have the trend line
bug (extended trend lines shoot off at weird angles and do not extend
straight).

thank you in advance, jim hill

--
   "Honor is a gift you can only give yourself"