Unidentified subject!

I bitched so much the Omega gave me an early copy of SP3.  I now have the
build 707.  When I changed from SP1 to SP2 and again when I changed from SP2
to SP3 I had to make new workspaces.  Some of them don't seem to be
compatible from version to version.  I am not and have not had NT or TS2k
crashes in SP3.  I have been able to be really stupid in other programs and
crash NT4, but it wasn't TS2k.

It will be interesting to see how TraderWare works.  Omega may have a real
run for their money, sorry our money.

Jimmy