Re: Re: Windows 2000

Ullrich:

I see in your message about Windows 2000 that you have a Sparq 1 drive.
I'm curious if it actually
works, and if so, at what transfer speed.  I tried 6 Sparq 1 drives before
I gave up(and the company went bankrupt); the ones that worked for short
periods never came close to the promised 60mb/min transfer
speed.

With regards to removing a hard drive and that affecting the registry, is
NT that different from Win95?  I've removed, and also disabled(in the BIOS)
hard drives many times without any noticiable effect, other than partition
designations(C,D,E,F etc...) changing.

John Clemens