Re: TraderWareX-List

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jimmy Snowden <jsnowden@xxxxxxxx>
À : .Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 2 novembre 1999 20:13
Objet : Re: TraderWareX-List

>Where is the TraderWareX-List?  I understand it doesn't have a lot of Bug
>reports and complaints about work around and limitations and all that
>eurofuzzy bs.

It's traderware-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
No bug report and no complaints for the moment because no customers, no
software sold.
A very quiet list, I presume.
No eurofuzzy bs too.
We cannot run the neurofuzzy software on something that has not proven
anything excepted noise on this list.
If some day, and if some demand exist during the next millenium, the
neurofuzzy software will be available to TW platform.
It's easy for us to write a VB compliant DLL.
This promise should meet the  current expectations  of actual science
fiction traders still listening...

Rgds

PO