Re: Service Pack 3 - floating point errors

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, ROBERT ROESKE wrote:

> The question begs asking.  If SP2 is running fine as mine is, should I mess
> with installing SP3 or wait until SP3a or SP4?

With TS4, I waited until build 15-17 to consider using it. I'm quite happy
I waited - it installed and ran reasonably well (for an OR product, that
is :-).

This is a *new* code rewrite. I wonder if the 'build'=SP parallel will be
true - if so, one might have to wait until SP 15-17...

Just a thought...

Larry