Re: Caution - TS4 with 'big' charts

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, DonC wrote:

> I assume you know to delete all pages from the TSTATION.INI file when
> you have a page which will not load because of an error, and you
> have TS set to automatically load the last open pages. (Omega's
> Catch-22 - the page crashes TS before you can reset the auto-load,
> so you always load the page that crashes TS.)

The page crashes TS even if loaded *individually* - can't open it any way
I know of while the market is open. (Magic, anyone :-).

I don't have the autoload option set, but I often choose it. It, too, is
limited - I get less than half way through, and the "60 chart max" message
comes up, requiring me to load the rest in chunks less than this limit. I
sure could use an 'autoload' for the chunks ;-).

> Workarounds are half the fun of Omega products :-(

If that's fun, don't tell me the other half :-).

Thanks for the suggestions,

Larry