Re: bmi option quotes

DBC/BMI started trashing the BMI feed about one year ago.  First they
eliminated the trade-size for Options, then they started "buffering" all
Bid/Ask which delayed the quotes considerably, then the same for Last Price.
By Spring of this year the BMI feed was virtually useless for Options
trading and I canceled my feed. They were pushing the DBC Internet feed as a
replacement at that time, but I was not able to verify if it was any better
than BMI and users were reporting that they were having problems with it.

I switched to Quote.com QFeed/QCharts and it is much better in general, but
as far as I know-- the only way you can feed it to TS is via DynaStore...