Re: Prosuite SP3

They already offer this as a choice, only they use a
different choice of words. When you are importing the
data (same as with historybank), there is a checkbox
at the bottom of the screen that reads "add symbols to
portfolio" or something to that effect. If that is
selected then you will end up with a gillizon(?)
symbols.

I learned to read all these little checkboxes when
dealing with the server after filling up my server
with useless symbols a gillizon(?) times

=====