RE: Graphics Cards

I've had a G400 Max for two weeks, and love it. It is an excellent high
performance card for all uses, supports dual monitors well and easily, and
is reasonably priced. You probably need to buy it directly from Matrox,
since most online stores don't have it. Order from Matrox and you can get it
in two days.

- Craig