Strange Charting Problem

I am experiencing a weird problem with TS 2000i's charting; it's a little
difficult to explain in words.

For the past 2 days, I have been opening an existing workspace (which had
worked fine since it was created 6 weeks ago)...when receiving real-time
data, several of my windows display what can best be described as an
"artifact." The bulk of the chart pane looks fine, however, at the rightmost
edge, there are 2-3 blank spaces, followed by a short bar. When I first saw
this, I thought there might accidentally be some "future data" in TS's
database that I could edit out, but there doesn't appear to be anything
amiss with my data. The phantom bar and spaces "progress" along during the
day...as each of my "real bars" have finished building, the phantom bar
moves over to the right. At the end of the trading day, I turn off the data
feed and the charts look perfect again...until the next morning when going
live again...odder still, this occurs on some of my chart panes (8, 9, 16
minute bars), while others (1, 41 min. bars) appear perfectly fine. Needless
to say, I have not altered anything in my workspace that should have
materially affected the way the data is displayed. Has anyone else
experienced this bizarre problem? Solutions?

Thanx in advance,
JC