Re: PGTrend for TS2000

I had many requests for information about the PGTrend indicator for TS2000
like you see below so let me answer them all right here.  There was a
discussion on this list about the indicator after it was originally posted
about two weeks ago.   I was too busy to read any of the posts about this
indicator so I do not know how it works.  I recommend looking in the omega
list archives.

Regards
Patrick.