Re: Server Time Change

On 25 Oct 99, at 12:14, Richard Davidson wrote:

> Did anyone ask Omega why it did not work with a setting of LAST Sunday in October.

Why bother.  Based on my many years experience with Omega,
whoever you might talk with, will not know.

Today (10/25) my TS2000i gives a daily US9Z bar with O, H, L, C of
11021, 11021, 11012, 11015.  The high and close are wrong.  TS is
still unable to collect reliable daily data.  Also, It's a good thing I do
not use Volume and OI in my analysis.  These are often wrong also.

I am tired of screwing around with software and data.  I WANT TO
TRADE!!!

Who ya going to call?

Glenn Pederson
gpeder@xxxxxxxxx