Re: Server Time Change

At 2:32 PM +0200 10/25/99, hans esser wrote:

>go to SERVER - look for OFFEST from GMT - lower bottom grey field - mine
>has increased from -240 to -300  - that means charts will START 1 hour later -
>however TS does collect the data but does not display it.

Thanks. Must not be awake this morning.

To summarize, for TradeStation 4.0, Build 23, I made one change in
the Server under "Tools", "Exchange Universe Setup":

Select "New York Stock Exchange"
Click "Edit Exchange"
Click "Edit Daylight Savings"
Under "Switch to Non Daylight Savings" click on "Date"
Type in "10/31/1999"
Click OK
Click OK
Click Close

I closed TradeStation and opened it again. All seems well.

Does this look correct?

Bob Fulks