Need Real Time Advancers, decliners

I use NYSE Advancers, Decliners, upvol and downvol, New highs, New lows in
some of my indicators.  I need a data vendor (realtime) that can deliver
these data items in a form other than FM radio (my office is in a non radio
receiving building). What are my choices? I currently use Comstock and I was
getting this data, but in October of 1998 it stopped coming through but 0no
one at Comstock has been able to get the data through again, and I have to
get it.
Please any opinions would help.
\Paul CHERNEY