Re: Re:Server time change

i'm showing an "offset from gmt when not under daylight savings" of -360
min" for the cme. what should be the correct setting? when i load charting,
 the charts do not display the last hour, ending at 2:15pm. how do you force
the server to get back to the -240 setting? btw, i'm not running the morning
update, but that shouldn't make a difference.

TJ