Subject: Server time change
Author: Richard Davidson
Date:  10/24/1999 1:37 PM

This morning we had a power failure and my computer rebooted. when it came back
up the following message was in the sever log.

10/24/1999 07:45>Datafeed offset from GMT changed from -240 min to -300 min

Why would the time change now that is not suppose to happen till next weekend
and how do you change it back.

Rich Davidson
block 25583
TS 4.0 build 23