trouble with doubles

    Ken Wrote:

"I am using TS 4.0 b23 I have a multi data chart set up with daily data in
data1 and weekly data in data2. I want to move through the data using the
Data ---->   icon.  When I click the icon, only data 1 moves to the next
contract while data 2 remains
unchanged. My question is does anyone know how to make both data1 and data2
move to the next contract without having to manually go into Format
PriceData to change the data.  My finger is getting tired of the extra mouse
clicks :)"

    Ken your fingers will get no relief in TS 4.0 as you will never be able
to advance two datasets with the data forward or back icons and neither will
you be able to use the macro language to enter new changes, however you can
do all of the above with the infamous TS2K. TS2000 allows multi-data sets to
be advanced together and the macro entries changes both sets also.

    So the only question your fingers have to ask is, is the price of TS2k
too high to pay for in cash and pain?

                -=-jimmy-=-