Re: with GIFs.....(Fwd) Re: whats this FEATURE ?

I cant say for sure  but the problem is probably due to the databaseS:

TS4 has three different databases:

The signal.dat ( tick file) and signal.idx ( index file)
The signal5.dat ( tick file) and signal5.idx ( index file), optional and built (updated) during the morning update
The daily files ( on file per symbol).

Daily data are updated during the day from the tick file

When an error exist in the tick or  5 min datafile it may affect the daily bars after the morning update
This should explain why the  exit signal disappeared during the night
(a bad tick affecte the 5 min datafile eve before the morning update)

More the exit that disappeared was on the low of the daily bar.

What you can do, and must do is to clean the tick and  5 min file.
For that, close all the Omega apps.

Delete the *IDX files and the signal5.DAT file
(located in omega /server /sig)

DO NOT DELETE THE BIG SIGNAL.DAT FILE ( or you will lose all your tick database).
==================================
Run the server again ( rebuilding index file).

See if the exit order appears again.

As a rule of thumb, do this on a weekly or monthly basis,and save your data before.
Try to maintain a minimal size of the DAT file (already explained on this list)

You may also have a problem with the daily datafile.
In this case export the SP symbol, delete it from the portfolio, add it again and import it from the OMZ file.

I have seen some errors in the past due to a corrupted symbol universe file.
Save ALL  the symbols that use the same symbol root
Needs to delete the symbol from the SI, add the symbol rot again, add  the
 considered contracts again to the Portfolio and import from the OMZ file

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com