Re: Proper credits for famous quotes

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs,
even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor
spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live
in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."  - Theodore
Roosevelt {1858-1919 American President}

"We must learn to tailor our concepts to fit reality, instead of trying to
stuff reality into our concepts." - Victor Daniels

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites) - Anonymous