Re: bouncing ticks - the BIG COMBO answer

----- Message d'origine -----
De : hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
 > > or mr. z can not communicate clearly.
 >
> "Sentinel" <rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have to take a stab at this because some time ago I said on this list
> > that my systems were running a little differently on 2000i, this is
> > problem that I was referring to.
> >
 > OurMate <g> wrote:
> > So what you are saying, Hans, is that you and Mark Down are WRONG and
> > that PO and I are RIGHT?  What you are saying is that this is indeed a
> > FEATURE and NOT A BUG?  Is that right?
>
> Im glad that PO didnt comment - thats to his credit as he does not have
> realtime data and would not qualify, well done pete.

Sorry, I was outside this list, just deleted the posts and misseed this thread.
Can you explain your problems (initial conditions, how it occured,exact ordrer of the operation, stiops settings, type of system and so on) ?
No need to send to the list.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com