Re: whats this FEATURE ?

Hi Hans, Editorial,Mark,

Good notes like this die down . I dont know why ?
The manual explains the "bouncing ticks" well. I have also noticed that any
system gets a lot a lot better by putting a money management stop & a % risk
trailing .
It just gets the # of trades to increase.
The solution is to take signals of daily /longer bars and then go to a
smaller timesframe.

Why do you think your hard code in the system for money management and % risk
trailing will will work better than the built in   ( Format systems/ stops )
MM & % risk trailing.

Any opinions/observations .
Mike Patel