From: Dennis Holverstott [mailto:dennis@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 11:39 AM
To: ron@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anyone doing DynaStore/TS2k/QFeed real-time?

Hi Ron,

I have a question about Dynastore/TS4 and delayed data.

TS4 will plot delayed data from BMI or Signal but it's not very good
because (i think) it doesn't get the timestamp for each tick from the
data feed and just subtracts a generic 10 minutes or whatever from the
time the tick is received. So, charts created from delayed data don't
look the same as those created from realtime data.

Qcom has much better delayed data for most exchanges. Each tick has an
accurate timestamp but it arrives 10 minutes or whatever late. Does
Dynastore use the feed timestamp when it saves ticks to the TS server?
That would let you plot accurate historical charts for exchanges you
don't subscribe to.

--
   Dennis