Larry Williams " TIKI "

Back in September, I asked for help on finding info on this "indicator",
which seems to add on to the MACD, I can get more details. DAVE replied to
the request but since then , i've hardly been home, formatted my hard
disk(a learning experience!)moved my Eudora files and - lost his email
address.
 Could  Dave please send his address to me againand i'll send him all the
onfo i have . A couple of other members wrote to me also asking for a copy
of it.
look forward to hearing from you, dave.      Keith