Re: CL_Off topic - yahoo script

"Leslie G. Glanz" wrote:

> A while back there was a posting on this list pointing to a download for
> a Perl, XML or CGI script (I don't quite remember which) to extract
> quotes from Yahoo.com. If any one has the URL would you forward it to
> me.

The following URL was given in a message to the omega-list discussion
group.

http://www.microsoft.com/insider/excel97/articles/stocks.htm

The title of that www page is:  Importing Real-Time Stock Quotes from
the Web into Microsoft Excel 97.  If you were not already aware of
this page and the references there, you may find it helpful, if you
want those downloaded quotes for use in Excel.

Rod