THE TRUTH ! Re: whats this FEATURE ?

OMEGA MEISTER wrote:
> A ha!  You are posting another FAKE BUG!

a) I didnt call it a bug

b) nothing is FAKE here, besides your cheap excuse to get away....

I can tell you that TS is more cheating than I would have ever expected in the
worst expectations.

I have received many private replies and in the meantime KNOW what
happened here with all the the information gathered today. But I would have
expected you would point to the direction. You did not - probably on purpose !

What it is here, is the good ole BOUNCING TICKS - but much worse than I
ever assumed.

Obviously there must be the ""BT"" problem in TS on a daily basis
BACKTEST, but would never have assumed that to have any influence when
running a system realtime.

goint to
TOOLS
OPTIONS
SYSTEM
bouncing tick is set at 10%  with me

Someone told me to set it to 100% - and there my OLD STOP OUT is BACK
in place on MY SCREEN !!!

So TS does - AFTER being stopped out in REALTIME trading/testing - after
the close of the bar REEVALUATE the system and the BUILD_IN_STOPS
and change the performance with HINDSIGHT!

This is the WORST way I would think one can CHEAT. IT changes the
PERFORMANCE backwards with having BETTER KNOWLEDGE at the time !

AGREED, with bouncing ticks on BACKTEST ts CAN NOT know correctly -
but to change a REALTIME experienced trade backwards after the close of
the market is a REAL NICE FEATURE - its not a bug !

youre FAKE, OMEGA MEISTER !

rgds hans