RE: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

Usually I do not get involved in this kind of argument. But let me tell you
that Pierre is allways helpful and I do not mind if someone has to sell
something or not. I am happy that i get the information about news, i take a
look at it and if it is interesting i follow up with it, if not then i
ignore it in future! But maybe what is not interesting for me is interesting
for others, and they might be happy to get information about it. So let it
be!!!!

Mark, Pierre, ..... go on with whatever you do, for me none of them is going
to far at the moment.

VK