AW: Neuro/Fuzzy SPAM

Thanks for your support.

What I do, say and say I do, might be hot air, or not hot air, it shouldn't
make a difference to you. Just delete my hot air posts if you find them
useless, I can understand that. Nevertheless before criticizing what I do and
say, it might be nice to see you try to help others instead of trashing those
who at least try, however imperfectly, like I do apparently. I am not the best
by far, sorry to deceive you about that. At least I am not trying to sell
anything, everything has been free, and will remain so.

That is unlike PO though, who is simply using the list to push his own agenda,
and that is called SPAM.

Gwenn