Re: AW: Medical Stock

Gwenael Gautier wrote:

> ...I am checking it myself now. The stock exists, it is even listed in Germany
> now. The product came out in Jan 99 and has generated sales of between $100.000
> and $1 million in 99 as reported in the Bloomberg company data. The company
> israther new...
>
> ...Either way, I don't understand why insiders not related to the managment have
> been selling. 9000 shares here, 37000 there, another 47000 here. Why should I
> buy, if they are selling??? I found one analyst saying he believed in the product
> and saw a price target of$20 in 12 months. But I have never heard of that
> research house before, so forthe moment I am not convinced...

I also received the information but have not done any research other than to go
into one of the drug chains where the product is supposed to be currently sold.
The pharmacist was not aware of the product.

Being totally unqualified to analyze and issue an informed opinion about this
product or the company, the only thing I will say is that this unsolicited "tip"
reminds me of a "pump and dump" that I unfortunately jumped at several years ago.

Gwenael, I think you are absolutely correct in trusting your uncomfortable
feelings.  If something does not appear to make sense, why force it to look good?
There will be plenty of other opportunities.  But following a tip from an anonymous
source is probably not the best road to riches.

Mike