Re: OM a troll?

It's nice to see such well thought out post like this one Larry. After
seeing "troll" explained it was easy for me to identify. I have been guilty
of being a troll myself in the past. I agree OM is probably a troll
although he probably doesn't think so. I also agree he has much we all can
learn from when it comes to trading or EL coding. One thing a troll hates
is to be ignored and I speak from experience.

Robert