Serious BUG in Charting

I have just discovered a very serious BUG in Charting in TS2000.  It occurs when you go to move the price data with that little hand that pops up?  Well, let me tell you what!  I was using the little hand to slide the price data over and it turned around so that the thumb of the little hand was on the other side!  Now I think that this is a very serious BUG!  Why, you might not remember which way you were moving the price data if the little hand keeps turning around!  Why, I've got a good mind to write a letter to the editor!

Needless to say, I've notified the Omega QA department about this *BUG*.  And I put them on copy for this message!  And I think that it can only improve the credibility of this list if we keep reporting things like this.  Now, I'll admit, I was not able to reproduce this BUG but, doggone it, I know it is a widespread problem.  And, anyway this is a *users group*!  So we need to continue reporting BUGS like this - just in case!

Oh, yeah, and by the way I sure can't wait until TW comes out!  And have you seen Omega's stock price lately?  Wow!  And let me say a few words about that Omega Man!  Who does he think he is anyway - asking for data and proof and measurements and facts?  Why, this is a users' group after all, not some kind of group that respects facts!