Re: Wolf? What Wolf?

i did document a severe bug in the  ts4 server, the one where the server
corrupted the data saved to file. and so did carroll. and omega acknowledged
that it was a bug. we nailed their ass on that one 'bout a year ago. guess
ya missed that one too ;))

do your own research before you make untrue and unfounded accusations,
as you're becoming a caricature of what you profess to believe.

TJ

TraderWare, the trading platform that will kick omega's ass out of the next
millineum