Re: The Omega Man

> "Look, there's a lot of bad press about our products on the list.  Your
job is to monitor it and to fight fire with fire.  Portray the naysayers in
as bad a light as you can.  Lecture them.  Preach at them.  Just do whatever
you can to try and convince the silent majority of customers that these
naysayers are a bunch of extremists who are not representative of the
majority of satisfied customers".

****we have a saying down here omega spam man " he nailed your ass to the
wall " !

>But Omega Man ???
>Give me a break!!  Does Omega Research really believe people are THAT
stupid??!!

****heck yea they  think everyone is STUPID and they have living proof right
here on this list.  go back and read all the " first day the package was
opened " testimonials that were written by many on this list!    yes I'm
also the stupid one I should have released tw full of bugs for twice the
price and then just hired me an omega man...