Wolf! (Wolf? What Wolf?)

---- AOM wrote:

> >>I am an effective OFFLINE beta tester.
> >>
> >>PO
> >>

> cute but insufficient...the biggest problems with TS2Ki don't show up
> offline

Insufficient for whom?  (PO is sufficient for me.)

You are just perturbed that Chris located yet another non-bug.  Of course, Chris, who has located a number of non-bugs, is now the boy who cried wolf.  He has lost all credibility and his non-bug postings may be dismissed without reading.  He does not take the time to check his information or post questions before crying "Bug!".

PO is like the Orkin Man.  Zapping "bugs" as fast as they appear!

OM

TS2Ki - The software for the next 1000 years