Online trading service consumer report

I've been live with Cybercorp's Cyber-X trading system for two days
now.  It is astonishingly better than my previous online brokerage for
daytrading and/or short term position trading.  The executions have been
instantaneous -- typically less than 10s from the time I pull the trigger
to the time I get confirmation that the trade has completed.  I get an
immediate log entry showing all my trades (open and closed) and where they
are in P/L terms.  Stop loss and on stop orders are held on my PC until the
trigger conditions come up, then they are automatically submitted as market
orders.   If I want to short a stock, I just have to enter it in their
order entry window and run my mouse over the short button to see how may
(if any) shares are available for shorting.  Their telephone response has
been instantaneous as well.  Once when I called, my hand was literally
still moving back from finishing dialing when the call was answered.  Their
fees work out to roughly $US 14 per trade vs $US 29 for my previous online
broker.  If all the above weren't enough, they sponsor a chat room where
everyone using their services can comment on what's happening with the
service and the markets.  They have several of their employees in the chat
room during trading hours who give almost instant responses to any
technical questions that may come up.  This is the way online trading
should be.  To top it all off, I get a break on my datafeed fees by trading
through them.

The only things I miss from the service so far, (and they say both are
coming real soon now) is getting transaction fees included in the P/L logs
and access to options trading.

Their URL is www.cybercorp.com.

I have no connection with the above company except as a pleasantly
surprised customer.   -uf