RE: ELA Help

Thanks for your help with the ELA
I'll try it out Monday.
No it is regular England-we just had a good week of it.
I know I'm in the minority with 'only' SCRT but I have to
say it's great for what I want which is not systems.
I just love those ELA paint bar and show mes but this was one that I hadn't
Sussed.
Thanks again. Nice w/e
Jeremy

Sunny England?  Must be somewhere other than regular England...

I have no idea what in the world you are talking about in terms of your indicator and what you are trying to mark or see.

However...  to get a price X bars ago use Price[X].  For example:

C[3] = Close 3 bars ago
L[3] = Low 3 bars ago

To plot paintbar X bars ago, use the following syntax:

Plot1[X](H,"Bar High");
Plot2[X](L, "Bar Low");

Showme's and indicators are done similarly.  X may be less than 0 in TS2Ki - causing the indicator to plot in the space to the right of a chart.

Get free personalized email at http://four11.iname.com