Re: Off topic - LOS

yeah, jim, me too!!! :)) download and install worked ok, but getting the
damn thing to stream today was a pisser. i did like you reported, played
around with the i-net settings to get it to work. great minds think alike,
 eh??? :))

so, folks try using the firewall instead of modem...i think they got the
settings mucked up.

ditto on the old player...this new thing sux bigtime, and the los service
is going rapidly downhill. hell, sat delivery was the best, even though
but intersat sucked (they're a pack of thieves) more than omega!!!! but
i tolerated it cuz i liked jeff jacobsen. now that he's gone, well, ..............

TJ (today)