Re: making a living

review had a by-line of "STOCKS & COMMODITIES Staff",  and not one
individual's name, in case you are interested.

> >>Not really!
>
> Pierre doesn't want to know, but I do...

Gee that's EZ the entire staff of Scammer and Commodities magazine waz so
embarrassed that they wrote a favorable review of TS2000i that "THEY ALL
REFUSED" to sign their names to the article.   Did you see my comments on
this here on the Omega List PRIOR to the review coming out?   Some people
still know right from wrong and have some ethics in the magazine industry.
I praise them all for their courage to stand up the  management of S&C!
Long live the truth... obviously not discovered in France due to a lack of
real time data feed...  an excuse that's about wore out.

mb